Because I’m me, I created a new theme for my blog. Check it out! The new site will allow me to feature posts, and make it easier to find things. I’ve got ideas man… ideas!
2009 is here to stay. Other than the Zunepocalypse, we are off to a great start. I have a few GOALS to attempt this year. Here they are in order of smallest to largest.
- Start Exercising – I need to, just do more activities. Playing video games just isn’t helping my gut these days.
- Get Obscure Ohio Up and Going – This will be hard to do. I will have to devote time to creating my first “professional” website. I will also have to devote time to contribute content to it, and help recruit people to help with that. Erica is going to be the director I think, I’ll be a co-founder, so I have less responsibility.
- This is the most important, but something I have wanted to do for a long time. BLOG A DAY™. One blog post each day. Rules are as follows:
- Twitter doesn’t count.
- Flickr doesn’t count.
- One sentence or two does not cut it.
- Using WordPress’ scheduled posting is allowed – Seriously, if I want to sit and write 10 posts one evening ahead of time, it will count.
- Posts can be about any thing, but must be about something – I will seriously try not to phone it in.
- Input and commenting will be motivational! Please comment.
- Last, this post counts.
I think I can, I think I can, I know I can.
Being optimistic will be the underlying secret goal that no one will no about.
Good luck with your GOALS, and remember, the littlest progress can make all the difference is a better you.
I am in the process of updating my website. I will most likely discontinue A Jarbo Journal and merge it to this blog. I am also now using WordPress instead of Blogger. Sorry Blogger.
Changes will be taking place for the next few weeks. Then prepare for a new new website.