2009 is here to stay. Other than the Zunepocalypse, we are off to a great start. I have a few GOALS to attempt this year. Here they are in order of smallest to largest.
- Start Exercising – I need to, just do more activities. Playing video games just isn’t helping my gut these days.
- Get Obscure Ohio Up and Going – This will be hard to do. I will have to devote time to creating my first “professional” website. I will also have to devote time to contribute content to it, and help recruit people to help with that. Erica is going to be the director I think, I’ll be a co-founder, so I have less responsibility.
- This is the most important, but something I have wanted to do for a long time. BLOG A DAY™. One blog post each day. Rules are as follows:
- Twitter doesn’t count.
- Flickr doesn’t count.
- One sentence or two does not cut it.
- Using WordPress’ scheduled posting is allowed – Seriously, if I want to sit and write 10 posts one evening ahead of time, it will count.
- Posts can be about any thing, but must be about something – I will seriously try not to phone it in.
- Input and commenting will be motivational! Please comment.
- Last, this post counts.
I think I can, I think I can, I know I can.
Being optimistic will be the underlying secret goal that no one will no about.
Good luck with your GOALS, and remember, the littlest progress can make all the difference is a better you.